Biocompatible, Holistic & Mercury-Free Dentistry
Experience Holistic Dentistry in Urbandale Smiles
for Optimal Health
What Does Holistic Dentistry Mean?
Also known as biocompatible dentistry, the holistic dentistry focuses mainly on how the whole body interconnects, as well as the influence of oral health on our wellbeing. Biocompatible dentists understand the types of health risks toxic materials pose on your dental and physiological health. Therefore, they promote holistic, biocompatible, and mercury-free dentistry, and strive to help others recognize what these terms mean in clinical application.
Holistic Dentistry services provided by Urbandale Smiles
- Mercury-free dentistry
- Safe removal of mercury “silver” fillings
- Slow speed drilling to protect your teeth from trauma
- Low radiation digital x-rays
- Safe and cosmetic composite fillings, porcelain/ceramic inlays, onlays and crowns
- Relief of TMJ, headache and related facial pain
- Dental solutions for snoring and sleep disordered breathing/apnea
At Urbandale Smiles, we specialize in biocompatible and holistic dentistry to ensure that your overall health is always a priority.
The rapid advancements in technology have presented dentists with ample procedure alternatives that can boost our health rather than suppress it. For this reason, dentistry is nearing a transition into a new era of biological dentistry. We provide services and use materials with high biocompatibility for our patients, and with a focus on the mouth as a part of the whole body.